I sent my two old Nokia phones to Full Circle Wireless, and expected to receive $7 based on the information on their website.One of the phones was working perfectly fine, and I had been using it to make calls right up to the time I sent it to them -- so I should have received the full $4 for that phone.

The other one had a problem with the keypad, but had a battery that was fine, plus I sent them a battery charge cable for the phones. Their website indicated they usually pay 75% of the value for a phone that won't make a call, so I expected $3 for the second phone.

They sent an e-mail telling me that my refund would be $0 -- the only comment was that there were scratches on the outside cases of the phones -- which would be expected on any used phone that is several years old.I feel cheated -- it seems to me that Full Circle Wireless is a scam!

Had an Experience with Full Circle Wireless?

Comments

I sent a batch of phones to Full Circle, their rep gave me a quote for almost $700.I checked over every phone carefully before sending out.

Later I receive notice letting me know they're cutting us a check for HALF the quote price! It seems shady to me; they promise one thing and deliver another. They claimed that 9/11 of the more expensive phones had "damaged screens", which is complete BS, they all worked fine when they left here.

I guess It's better than getting nothing, but I would try to sell your phones elsewhere.(like ebay)